[Tweeters] Battle Ground, Clark County yard birding

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:31:52 PDT 2016

Tweeters,

I enjoyed some birding in my small Battle Ground, Clark County yard this
morning. Warblers and flycatcher were quite noticeable and very active:

Willow Flycatcher: 3 (presumed family group)
Pacific-slope Flycatcher: 1
Western Wood Pewee: 1
Warbling Vireo: 1
Wilson's Warbler: 2
Yellow Warbler: 3 (last one was July 27)
Black-throated Gray Warbler: 4
MacGillivray's Warbler: 1 (last one was July 28 - my third one this Fall!)
Western Tanager: 1 (double chuck in the distance)
Black-headed Grosbeak: 3 (1 male and 2 juveniles) All the individuals that
grew up attached to my feeders I think are gone.

Keep your eyes and ears skyward.

Jim
--
Jim Danzenbaker