[Tweeters] Brown Crow?

Terry Sargent Peart terry.peart at outlook.com
Mon Aug 8 18:47:54 PDT 2016

I work in Maple Valley at the Cedar Hills Regional Landfill. Yesterday, I saw a Brown Crow... I was stunned. I had my good bins with me and got a good look at it. It was with a few other crows (black) so I was able to compare it with them. It was the same size, same beak, acted the same (they were on the asphalt parking lot picking at probably maggots that fall out of our garbage trailers). The color was even over the whole bird for the most part, even the beak. I would compare the brown with that of a cowbird.
I've never heard of a brown crow, so what did I see?
Thanks for your help,
Terry West Seattle