[Tweeters] Birds and other shots from the area around Omak

Byers byers345 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 20:48:51 PDT 2016

Hello Tweeters,

Bill and I spent a few days doing day trips out of Omak.
It's not super easy to find birds to photograph this time of year, so we did
what we could. Our pictures come from Bonaparte Mountain, northeast of
Tonasket, the Similkameen valley and farms near Scotch Creek, and Steamboat
Rock State Park and Moses Coulee. I've put our best bird pictures, plus
pictures showing the area where the birds were living and a few mammals and
insects in a file on Flickr. If you are interested, you can click below.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29258421@N07/albums/72157672236977016

Happy birding, Charlotte Byers, Seattle