[Tweeters] Ruth Sullivan Memorial Sunday August 28th at noon. Quinault Marina Campground, Ocean Shores.

Shep Thorp shepthorp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:13:17 PDT 2016

*Ruth Sullivan* memorial will be August 28th at Ocean Shores (Quinault
Marina Campground) around lunchtime, where hers and Patrick's ashes will be
scattered. For more details, contact Faye at zest4parus at hotmail.com, and
you will be notified. A perfect time to bird the coast and spend your
lunch break remembering Ruth and Patrick.

Remembrances may be made to Tahoma Audubon Society (www.tahomaaudubon.org)
or to the Patrick Sullivan Young Birders Fund at WOS (http://wos.org/psybf/).

*PHOTOS: *

Photos of Ruth as we knew her can be seen here (and let me know if you have
some to add):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tahomaaudubon/albums/72157671290915165

Also, check out Ruth's own online photo album featuring many of the
rarities she and Patrick photographed:

http://www.pbase.com/godwit/root

All Godwit, Red Knot, Northern Goshawk are special birds and welcome to
attend.

--
Shep Thorp
Browns Point