[Tweeters] n. Lake Stevens (Tiny's Land) birds

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:53:00 PDT 2016

Tweeters:

Had a new mix of birds along at Tiny's Land (our place in n. Lake Stevens) this morn early. First, a SOLITARY SANDPIPER called clearly twice as I spotted it

flying south, and then flying around was a BELTED KINGFISHER (!), less expected because the backyard is decidedly not kingfisher-friendly

with dense forest and no fresh water. A second kingfisher was flying over the mailbox along 84th. Fall migration is upon us...

Scott Atkinson

Lake Stevens

mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com