[Tweeters] Snoqualmie Valley WDFW input sought

Vickie S. myssaiko-group at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 12:00:05 PDT 2016

Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife's initiative "Washington's Wild Future" has been posted about on Tweeters this summer. WDFW held public meetings and sought written comments. In a conversation I had yesterday with Brian Boehm, Manager of the Snoquamie wildlife areas, there has been little input from individual wildlife observers compared to hunters, dog training folks. He knows that there is a large and increasing number of birders using the DFW lands but our voices are not being heard because we are not speaking. He needs your comments regarding habitat management and usage, and any other issues that you would like to address. You can contact him by email Brian.Boehm at dfw.wa.gov or his cell 425-327-4869. His office is at the Monroe Prison farm. Look for his big gray truck.
Vickie ScalesWoodinvillehttps://www.flickr.com/groups/snoqualmie_valley_birds/pool/