[Tweeters] Orange-crowned Warbler, West Seattle

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Sat Aug 13 13:18:10 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets,

A lovely little Orange-crowned Warbler flitted through this morning. I had beautiful clear views of it on my deck railing - right until the moment I picked up my camera, when it flew into the nearby shrubs. Still, the photo<https://www.flickr.com/photos/trileigh/28344247343> is recognizable.

My local Rufous Hummingbird female/juvenile is still hanging around as well. Smooth migrations to both of them when the time comes!

Good birding to you,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Pelly Valley, West Seattle