[Tweeters] Birds of Vancouver island

pat.mary.taylor pat.mary.taylor at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:41:31 PDT 2016

Tweeters:

The Google technicians decided to eliminate the best photo site on the web and created Photos.Google so the link to the Birds of Vancouver Island has changed. The new version has the text with the plates but there are no workable links back to the larger maps. I have one link on the information area beside the map template at the beginning of the guide that can be copied and pasted to your URL. I will work on placing all links to individual maps in time. To find the information page you click on a page and look for an"I" on the top right corner.

New link:

https://goo.gl/photos/1feR1L16sn6CZki96

Keith Taylor
Victoria BC