[Tweeters] Black river SOSA dip

kayliningalls at gmail.com kayliningalls at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:34:41 PDT 2016

Hello tweeters!
I went out to the black river riparian area this morning to look for the SOSA and was unsuccessful despite scanning every single piece of mud visible. According to a pair of birders who were there with us the water was much higher than before, and a Cooper's Hawk was around harassing the birds. I hope that the combination of factors did not force our sandpiper to leave, as I would like to have another go at it.
I'll be interested to see if it is relocated
Good luck searching!
-Kaylin ingalls
Kirkland WA