[Tweeters] Looking for used mist net pieces

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Thu Aug 18 10:41:06 PDT 2016

Thanks, James. Clearly the mist net proposal was misinformed on my part. I
did look into CollidEscape but it would degrade the view too much, since I
photograph the birds and the window glass already compromises the optics.
Lest this sound selfish, I want to be clear that I put the welfare of the
birds way above the quality of the photos, so I'm determined to find
something that protects them.

Marc