[Tweeters] Looking for used mist net pieces

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:06:39 PDT 2016

Here's a link to a webpage giving instructions on how to make para cord
bird savers, with photos showing how they look. A link on that page gives
more detailed instructions on making them (free), and with another link you
can order them custom made for your windows' dimensions.

http://www.birdsavers.com/buildyourown.html

Good birding,
Kevin Lucas
Selah, WA