[Tweeters] Grays Harbor Bar-tailed Godwit

festuca festuca at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 17:30:57 PDT 2016

Hi folks,I was at Bottle Beach this afternoon & got great views of the B-T Godwit, as did 2 dozen other birders.  High tide was a little after 3 p.m., and the group walked out on the flats & got chased in by The flood tide.  The Laughing Gull was nowhere to be found.
Later, about 4:30 p.m.,  I saw a Bar-tailed Godwit near the Coast Guard station in Westport in with the flock of 300+ Marbled Godwits. There was speculation that there may be 2 birds here, but I can't confirm that.
Cheers,Jon. AndersonOlyWA
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone