[Tweeters] Brown Creeper visit / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Wed Aug 24 10:17:12 PDT 2016

Morning, Tweeters,

Just had a nice visit and view of the Brown Creeper. Watched it "creep" and zig-zag all the way up the tree until I couldn't bend my neck back any further. Then it took a dive and came down to the tree right next to me and I had to really look to find it. As it worked the tree, it lifted it's tail and well, you know and continued its foray.

It's amazing how this little bird is so unphased by my close proximity.

The Spotted Towhee was also here this morning for a bath...

Who will visit while I'm at the store?

Have a great bird day - near or far!

Caryn / Wedgwood