[Tweeters] No NOWA

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Fri Aug 26 22:34:21 PDT 2016

Neither was it seen between 9AM and 11AM today. Birds that were seen at that small Discovery Park puddle that had been a pond included:

Purple Martin
Cedar Waxwing
Bewick's Wren
Black-capped Chickadee
Chestnut-backed Chickadee
Rufous Hummingbird
Anna's Hummingbird
Hutton's Vireo
Warbling Vireo
American Robin
Orange-crowned Warbler
Yellow Warbler
Black-throated Grey Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Wilson's Warbler
Spotted Towhee
Chipping Sparrow
Song Sparrow
White-crowned Sparrow
Pine Siskin
House Finch
American Goldfinch (MANY!)

Also. I have birded Discovery Park for many years without recording Hairy Woodpecker. I've seen many of all the expected woodpecker species. And today; my first Disco Park hairy!

And a negative report on the Wandering Tattler from 6-8AM at Carkeek Park in Seattle.

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com