[Tweeters] I Need a New List

Keith Carlson kec201814 at cableone.net
Mon Aug 29 09:54:55 PDT 2016

Last night (1140) , a Western Screech Owl somehow came down the chimney and got caught in our fireplace in the family room.
After" Charlie", out four year old Brittany alerted us to the problem and I discovered the Owl's plight, I opened the glass door and coaxed it out of the fireplace.
It flew around the room for a minute or so, landing on a variety of objects before finding the door to the deck and freedom.
This morning, we discovered this 'pictograph" of his wings on the ceilinghttps://www.flickr.com/photos/birddog/29030084360/in/dateposted-public/
One of his several perches before he figured out the doorway to freedomhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/birddog/29030104940/in/dateposted-public/ I just started my new list, "Birds of Our Family Room", a subset of a yard list.
Keith E CarlsonLewiston