[Tweeters] I Need a New List

L Markoff canyoneaglej at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:23:48 PDT 2016

When I lived in Virginia, land of snowy winters and many raptors in my
yard, I used to find Angels in the Snow. That is what I called the imprint
of wings from the Cooper’s and the Sharpies as they grabbed a bird off the
feeder and then dropped to the snow-covered ground with it, covering the
bird with their wings. Keith, you seem to have an Angel on the Ceiling.
Lucky you! :-)

Lori Markoff
Eugene, OR
canyoneagle at comcast.net