[Tweeters] Photo, Lesser Goldfinch in question

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:32:10 PDT 2016

Hi,
Got this just a few minutes ago at home, on Connells Prairie in Buckley
​ It has pale legs and dominant stripes on the wings. I would think a
Female Lesser, but I question a few things about it.

I would like any information that you might have. I'm taking care of my
father as I stated before, so I am not going to be able to research it much
today.

Since I did see one for sure on Saturday at my Buckley home, and then this
one just now, I am willing to let those who don't mind taking a chance, to
come out and see what you can find here on our 7 acres, and in the area
that we live in.
No promises no guarantees, but consider it a possibility should you want
to take the time

call or text so I know you are coming, you will have access to my back deck
and can wander the property as well, NO pets and no children

253-241-6010

https://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/29212431862/in/dateposted/

Vicki Biltz
Buckley, WA