[Tweeters] some say yes NOWA, but I would prefer they say no NOWA

Betty bettinab39 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 12:54:27 PDT 2016

This is something that I also wish people who post on tweeters would follow. Many is the time when I have no clue to what bird they are talking about because I do not know or use the 4 letter abbreviations for the birds. Have never used them over the 60 years that I have been a birder!! And not in the different states that I have birded and lived in – California, Oregon, Colorado, Florida….the abbreviations were not used in those states when I lived there.

Something else that would be appreciated – Like Stewart Wechsler said – I don’t read everything that is posted. It would be nice if a person would state where they saw the bird…even if hey said that in a previous post. The bird interests me, and I wonder if it is in a place that I could go look for it – but the where is not said,, .. so I know that I will not go look for it…

Betty Boyd

Bettinab39 at yahoo.com <mailto:Bettinab39 at yahoo.com>

Chimacum, Wa