[Tweeters] Blog Post - "A Time for Shorebirds"

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 15:22:16 PDT 2016

Despite the absence of some of the hoped for rarities, this has been a wonderful month for shorebirds with many Baird's and Stilt Sandpipers, Golden Plovers at Perch Point and the Tulalip Spit, the Wandering Tattler at Carkeek Park and the Bar Tailed Godwits at Bottle Beach and the Westport Marina among many good birds.  It prompted me to look at my shorebird experience in the Fall in general and then to add this post to my blog.  Looking forward to more great birds in September.  August and September really are a "Time for Shorebirds"
A Time for Shorebirds

| | |

| |

A Time for Shorebirds
Each spring and then again each fall the patterns continue:  Millions of birds migrate north to breed and then r... | |