[Tweeters] American golden plover , Tulalip spit , 3:45pm, 30 August 2016

Maxine Reid baconmf at mail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:39:35 PDT 2016

Hi tweets
After spending the last few days at the ocean ,so not sure if it was there then. But today
The same or similar looking am.golden plover was present in the company of more
Than 100 black bellied plovers and 2 short billed dowitchers.
On the northwest side of the spit.
3 spotted sandpipers were present on the outer mission beach and 18 killdeers on our neighbor's dock.
Will report this evening on the 20 species of shorebirds we found from Ocean Shores
To Tokeland .Sunday & Monday.
Cheers and good birding,
Maxine Reid
Sent from my iPad