[Tweeters] Great white egret at Edmonds Marsh

madalama at comcast.net madalama at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 14:21:57 PDT 2016

There was a great white egret at the Edmonds Marsh this morning at approximately 8:30 am. It flew in,landed and was immediately harassed by the resident Great Blue Herons. It quickly flew off only to return a few minutes later to be driven away again. All in all it was only there for about 5 minutes before flying off towards the south. Perhaps it found a more charitable landing site in Richmond Beach. I have a couple of distant photos. If anyone. is interested,I can provide an email copy.
Terry Dunning
Mountlake Terrace, WA
madalama at comcast.net