[Tweeters] looking for CBC information

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 06:42:04 PST 2016

Hi Tweeters,

I hope you all are doing well and anticipating the upcoming CBC season with
a sense of excitement on what will be found and the pleasant conversations
that will follow.

WOS has been attempting to gather all of the CBC information for our
website but we are currently missing information for quite a few of the
CBCs. In order to ensure that all in the tweeters community knows about
which CBCs are happening in Washington, I'm hoping that you can provide
information (compiler or contact information, dates, locations, etc) for
the following CBCs. Please send information to webmaster at wos.org:

Cle Elum
Leadbetter
Moscow Pullman
San Juans Ferry
Toppenish NWR
Bellingham
Leavenworth
Twisp
Chelan
Wahkiakum
Cowlitz-Columbia
Skagit Bay
Columbia Hills-Klickitat Valley
Everett-Marysville
Omak/Okanogan
Port Angeles
Tri-Cities
Wenatchee
Yakima Valley
Spokane

The WOS website already has information for the following CBCs at
http://wos.org/cbc/:

Bridgeport
Eastside Audubon
Tahoma Audubon
Edmonds
Walla Walla
Kitsap
Olympia
Neah Bay
Lyle
Sequim-Dungeness
Rainier Audubon
Grays Harbor
Seattle
Vashon

These were CBCs that happened last year. If some of these have been
cancelled or if others have begun, please let us know. Again, please send
all information to webmaster at wos.org.

Thanks!

Jim
--