[Tweeters] Clarkston late YELLOW WARBLER

Carl Lundblad carl.lundblad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:32:43 PST 2016

Yesterday I photographed a late YELLOW WARBLER at Swallows Park in
Clarkston (Asotin Co). There are no previous December- February records of
Yellow Warbler in eBird for Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, or
Wyoming (among other states), though there are a couple for Vancouver
Island, northern Utah, and numerous in California. I also relocated a
SWAMP SPARROW on the Snake River a tenth of a mile north of Asotin (found
by Idaho birder Craig Johnson a week earlier) along with a flock of
BOHEMIAN WAXWINGS and a trio of wren species: Marsh, Bewick's, and Pacific.

Some poor photos of the Yellow Warbler are in eBird along with additional
details:

Good Birding,

Car Lundblad
Moscow, ID