[Tweeters] You seeing waxwings?

Will's Email yekramw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:40:05 PST 2016

We were in Yakima on Saturday. We saw a good size flock of Waxwings.

Head east from I-82 on Terrace Hts Dr to S 41st St. Banner Bank on the SE corner. About 1/2 mi south, just past the hop field and a brick house on the R, is (I think) Kroum Rd. It leads into a gated new housing development (the gate is open, the exit gate opens automatically).

Just outside the entrance are trees (crabapple?) that were covered in them, plus a couple of very dark Red Robin's.

A bit far for Bob, but maybe someone else?

Will Markey
General Adjuster
Cell - 253-569-8455
Sent from my IPhone