[Tweeters] WOS Program Tonight - Paul Bannick

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 11:40:08 PST 2016

The Washington Ornithological Society (WOS) meets tonight - Monday December 5th at the Urban Horticulture Center.  Our program speaker will be award winning photographer and author Paul Bannick who will present a new program featuring video, sound and stories from the field plus images from his new book, Owl: A Year in the Lives of North American Owls - a stunning follow up to his previous book The Owl and the Woodpecker.
Paul's books will be available for purchase before and after the meeting and the author will autograph the books - sounds like a great holiday gift to me.  His newest book has been listed on the Pacific Northwest booksellers 2017 Book Awards short list.
Social begins at 7:00 P.M. and the presentation starts at 7:30.  Are all welcome.
PLEASE WATCH FOR A POST LATER TODAY ON TWEETERS IF CHANGING WEATHER MAY AFFECT PLANS FOR THE MEETING TONIGHT.
Blair Bernson, WOS Program Chair