[Tweeters] Rusty Blackbird shot (plus other recent nature shots)

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 22:14:17 PST 2016

Hi all,
Here is a link to my shot of the Rusty Blackbird in Skagit County that Bill Tweit found and Gary Bletch reported yesterday.
Some of my other shots from the fall and from a lost memory card including my shot of the winner of a recent Cutest Downy Woodpecker Contest.

Ed Newbold | Brian Hits 350 with Rusty Blackbird in Skagit County

| | |

| |

Ed Newbold | Brian Hits 350 with Rusty Blackbird in Skagit County
| |

Thanks all,

Ed Newbold   Beacon Hill Seattle WA