[Tweeters] Re: WOS Program Tonight - Paul Bannick

Paul Bannick paul.bannick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:06:49 PST 2016

Hello All,

I am sorry if anyone missed last night's program. Feel free to join me at
a very similar program on Dec 20th with Seward Park Audubon at the Royal
Room in Seattle as follows:

Tuesday, December 20th 8:00 to 9:30 pm
**The 6:00 pm-7:30 pm event sold out**
Free, but advanced sale tickets required
Please arrive early, we expect this event to sell out.
Ticket holders will be guaranteed admission if you arrive by 7:45 pm
The Royal Room, Columbia City

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2710979

Regards,

Paul

--
Now Available:
Owl: A Year in the Lives of North American Owls at:

Paul Bannick Photography
www.paulbannick.com
206-940-7835