[Tweeters] WOS - Blue cooler

Robert C. Faucett rfaucett at uw.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:09:17 PST 2016

Hi Folks - Did anybody happen to notice what happened to the blue bird cooler at the WOS mtg last night?

Thanks
Rob

--
Robert C. Faucett
Collections Manager
rfaucett at uw.edu
www.washington.edu/burkemuseum
http://www.washington.edu/burkemuseum/collections/ornithology/index.php
http://www.washington.edu/burkemuseum/collections/genetic/index.php

From: <tweeters-bounces at mailman1.u.washington.edu<mailto:tweeters-bounces at mailman1.u.washington.edu>> on behalf of Paul Bannick <paul.bannick at gmail.com<mailto:paul.bannick at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 12:06 PM
To: Amy Powell <schillingera at hotmail.com<mailto:schillingera at hotmail.com>>
Cc: WOS Board <board at wos.org<mailto:board at wos.org>>, "tweeters at uw.edu<mailto:tweeters at uw.edu>" <tweeters at uw.edu<mailto:tweeters at uw.edu>>
Subject: [Tweeters] Re: WOS Program Tonight - Paul Bannick

Hello All,

I am sorry if anyone missed last night's program. Feel free to join me at a very similar program on Dec 20th with Seward Park Audubon at the Royal Room in Seattle as follows:

Tuesday, December 20th 8:00 to 9:30 pm
**The 6:00 pm-7:30 pm event sold out**
Free, but advanced sale tickets required
Please arrive early, we expect this event to sell out.
Ticket holders will be guaranteed admission if you arrive by 7:45 pm
The Royal Room, Columbia City

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2710979

Regards,

Paul