[Tweeters] Re: Winter Wings Festival in Klamath Falls, OR, February 16-19 2017

David Hewitt dhewitt37 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:51:17 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that the full program schedule for the Winter Wings
Festival in Klamath Falls, Oregon is posted at the web site:

http://winterwingsfest.org/schedule-of-events/

If you're planning to join us -- and we hope you are! -- online
registration will open *this Saturday morning at 9 AM*. Many of the popular
field trips like the owl prowls fill within the first hours of registration
being open. So check out the schedule and be ready to register!

- Dave Hewitt, Klamath Falls