[Tweeters] January WOS Meeting - Early Notice

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 12:13:33 PST 2016

The Washington Ornithological Society gets off to an early start for the New Year as our first meeting for 2017 will be on Monday January 2.  This is "Picture Night" as WOS Members (or guests) can share some of their favorite photos.  Please bring your photos on a thumb or jump drive or on an SD card.  Photos can be of any of your favorite birding experiences - places, people or of course birds from anywhere in the world.  This program always results in insights into the diverse and fantastic birding experiences of our group and the photos serve as catalysts for learning of new places and stories.
WOS meets at the Urban Horticultural Center (next to the Union Bay Natural Area - Montlake Fill) with social time starting at 7:00 P.M. and the program beginning at 7:30.  All are welcome.  Start off your birding year right sharing your photos or enjoying those of others,
Blair BernsonProgram Chair