[Tweeters] Canada National Bird "Debate"?

Tina Klein-Lebbink t.kleinlebbink at comcast.net
Tue Dec 13 14:02:51 PST 2016

When I grew up it called the Canada Jay or whisky Jack or camp robber etc. But as it is not present in southern Canada where a majority of us live, most people don't know it as they haven't seen it. I agree with it being our national bird as more people will get to know this charming and ubiquitous species. Although I do think it should be spelled "grey"

Tina Klein-Lebbink
Bellevue