[Tweeters] Blog Post on Wild Goose Chase(s) to Sequim for the Emperor Goose

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 19:42:11 PST 2016

It took two trips but today, with Ann Marie Wood and Frank Caruso, I was able to get a good but very distant view of the Emperor Goose that was first found by John Gatchet and then relocated by Alex Patia.  Brian Pendleton and I failed to find it on Monday but had consolation prizes of Bohemian Waxwings and a Pacific Golden Plover.  Brian had car trouble early today so could not join us but he made it later and also found the Emperor Goose.  Our group struggled today to find a single Bohemian Waxwing (there had been dozens on Monday) but with help from Matt Bartels, we also found the Pacific Golden Plover and the Willet.  A great day.
Some details on the two trips at
blairbirding.wordpress.com
Blair BernsonEdmonds