[Tweeters] Varied Thrush / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Dec 15 14:38:48 PST 2016

Hello Tweeters,

Hadn't seen him in a while, but just had a Varied Thrush (had just seen it turning over leaves) sitting ultra still next to a pot, charcoal in color like his darker feathers and he sat there, on the ground nearly motionless for a good twenty minutes! Thought it was perhaps on its constitutional, but must have just taking a rest.

Fluff up your feathers, it's going to get colder!!

Stay warm!

Caryn / Wedgwood

Speaking of fluff - I hope you still have fluff balls out for the Anna's (I leave mine up all year under a baffle). They will be nesting in Feb so it's great to have them out so they can have a good supply! ;-)) It's so great to watch them collect from them and see if you can track where they are taking it.