[Tweeters] Union Bay Watch | Chilkat Chickadees

Hubbell ldhubbell at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 12:22:49 PST 2016

Tweeters,

There seven different subspecies of Black-capped Chickadees in North America. This week’s post lets you compare our local BCCH, which is the darkest, with the lightest subspecies. While viewing the first few photos you can challenge your memory by noting how the Chilkat Chickadees looks different from our local, Union Bay, PNW, BCCHs. Good Luck!

http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2016/12/chilkat-chickadees.html <http://unionbaywatch.blogspot.com/2016/12/chilkat-chickadees.html>

Have a great day on Union Bay where chickadees thrive in the city!

Larry Hubbell
ldhubbell at comcast dot net