[Tweeters] Re: Pac wren

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Sun Dec 18 12:39:44 PST 2016

I, too had a "first of" experience with a Pacific Wren yesterday - at my home. It was chipping and exploring everything on or near my front porch, which was in the sun at that point - seemed as thought it was looking for a refuge from the cold. It would disappear into a little cave made by a pad on a director's chair on the porch, and then after several seconds or so, appear someplace else and keep exploring. Chattered quite constantly. Even after I went inside, I watched it through a front window, still out there and it would hop onto the window sill and busily keep looking for ? A cheerful little guy !

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net