[Tweeters] The Perennial Question

Paul Bannick paul.bannick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:17:52 PST 2016

Hi Carol,

I think that is a fine solution. The flicker is likely trying to create a
good winter roost, although roosts sometimes become nests. Put some
woodchips (not cedar) in the box, even filling it if possible.

Good Luck!

Paul

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Tom and Carol Stoner <tcstonefam at gmail.com

--
Now Available:
Owl: A Year in the Lives of North American Owls at:

Paul Bannick Photography
www.paulbannick.com
206-940-7835