[Tweeters] A birding podcast

Jane Hadley hadleyj1725 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:34:43 PST 2016

Dear Tweetsters - For those who might be interested, the American
Birding Association (ABA) is now starting a birding podcast. You can get
details and download it at: http://blog.aba.org/category/podcast

Here is a description of the podcast given in a recent ABA newsletter:

The ABA is excited to launch a new podcast, hosted by Nate Swick and
featuring staff and friends of the American Birding Association as we
discuss birding, conservation, and travel in North America and beyond.

Our first guest is Laura Kammermeier of Nature Travel Network. We talk
about birding travel, what birders want when they head abroad, and how
traveling for birds helps establish ecotourism and conservation
initiatives around the world. Nate Swick also offers a commentary on a
cool birding tourism initiative in Colombia.

Jane Hadley
Seattle, WA