[Tweeters] Great Egret in my backyard - well... close!

Pamela Myers pamelapiwo6813 at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 15:37:55 PST 2016

This afternoon, while showing Susie Schaefer and Sherrill Miller the spot in Jennings Park in Marysville most productive for Virginia Rails (we heard two), my son spotted a Great Egret. I wonder if this is one of the GREG that has been seen at Harbor View Park. A Great Blue Heron really did not like this interloper in it's territory and was chasing it around the marsh. Hope the Rails and the Egret are cooperative for the CBC on the 26th!

Pam Myers