[Tweeters] RFI Portland/Vancouver and east

Jennifer Standish magma1306 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 12:43:42 PST 2016

Hello Washington & Oregon birders,

I will be spending 2 nights in Portland and driving I-84 and/or WA 14 east
to Hermiston later this week. I've never done any winter birding in the
area. I'm planning on visiting Ridgefield NWR in WA and Cold Springs
NWR/Umatilla NWR/McNary Dam in Oregon. Would appreciate any other
recommendations for the trip, especially if there are places near the
highway that we could stop along the way. I'd love to see a Snow Bunting
or American Tree Sparrow if there are any good spots to check.

Thank you & Happy New Year!
Jennifer Standish
magma1306 at gmail.com
Bainbridge Island, WA