[Tweeters] Seattle Audubon photo contest winners

Constance Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:59:47 PST 2016

Hey tweets, as this momentous year draws to a close, I want to send you good wishes for great birds in 2017, great times in the field, and a reminder that we are a community of people who love birds and who speak for those in nature who cannot.

As a late holiday "card" or perhaps early Valentine, I also would like to point you toward the winners of Seattle Audubon's Centennial Photo Contest (co-sponsored by the Seattle Times):
http://www.seattleaudubon.org/sas/Centennial/PhotoContest.aspx <http://www.seattleaudubon.org/sas/Centennial/PhotoContest.aspx>

See you out in the field. - Connie Sidles

constancesidles at gmail.com
csidles at constancypress.com