[Tweeters] Cedar River afternoon

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 17:29:46 PST 2016

Hello Tweets,

I managed to get down to the Cedar River mouth this afternoon to look for the Palm Warbler. Along with Curtis and Bobby Pearson, I walked up and down the park pishing for a good while -- but there were not even any yellow-rumps!

Only 3 gulls on the mouth itself, sitting on the outer banks near the dead snow goose. However, a scope scan turned up an eared grebe, ruddy duck and two dunlin! The grebe was a county lifer, so the visit balanced out quite nicely.

Good birding, Joshua Glant
Mercer Island, WA

Sent from my iPhone