[Tweeters] Black Headed Gull Vancouver and Black Headed Gull Monroe..One or Two

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 22:58:55 PST 2016

The Vancouver Gull was las seen January 31.  Steve Pink, Ann Marie Wood and I saw it there on January 27.  Today we saw the Monroe Black Headed Gull and photos taken by Vicki Scales yesterday and earlier today.  Also showed my Vancouver photos to Jeffrey Bryant who found the Gull yesterday and relocated twice today (awesome).  We all believe that the difference in facial markings show they are different birds. Interesting.

Blair Bernson