[Tweeters] SEATTLE HAWK ID CLASS

falcophile at comcast.net falcophile at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 11:37:31 PST 2016

Tweets,

I got my introduction to Raptors 25 years ago by taking Bud Anderson's Hawk-Watching in Western WA class. Bud is teaching his Raptor Class in Seattle this year.  The classes are on 5 consecutive Thursday evenings, 7 to 9, starting Feb. 11th at Woodland Park Zoo. This also includes an all-day field trip to the Skagit Flats, which is worth the price by itself.  The cost is $175. To sign up or for questions contact Bud at falconresearch at gmail.com .

Ed Deal
Seattle Cooper's Hawk Project
Seattle Peregrine Project