[Tweeters] RFI: Birding locations in the Okanogan?

LARRY BAXTER natural.world.explorer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:02:21 PST 2016

I'm going to the Okanogan/ Waterville Plateau for 4 days next weekend.

I'm an experienced birder for many years but have never birded in that
location during winter. I've been in the area many times during the other
three seasons of the year.

I would appreciate any information about locations to go. I've been to the
Havillah Rd Sno-park during the other three seasons. Is this the same one
referred to as the Highlands Sno-park?

I know where the Nealey Rd is but can I please get the location of the
feeders located on the Nealey Rd?

Any and all information for places to go would be greatly appreciated.

Please respond to me through personal email.

mthiker57 at gmail.com or natural.world.explorer at gmail.com

Thank You very Much,

Larry Baxter