[Tweeters] Edmonds dunlin and snipes

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 10:38:42 PST 2016

As of Friday (2/5), the flock of dunlin continue to hang out on the logs anchored in the underwater dive park at Brackett's Landing.   The dunlin can be seen from Sunset Ave., but the closest views are from the jetty at Brackett's Landing north. BRACKETT’S LANDING NORTH
Monday (2/1) we spotted six or seven snipes off the #1 viewing platform at the Edmonds marsh.  They were the first snipes I have seen since December due to the high water at the marsh.
 EDMONDS MARSH

Photos can be seen by scrolling down page 4 of this link and continuing on to page 5.  Wildlife of Edmonds, WA. 2016 - Page 4
Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA