[Tweeters] Black-headed Gull dip and Green-winged Teal hybrid

K Ingalls kayliningalls at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:47:56 PST 2016

Hello Tweeters!
I tried for the Black-headed Gull(s) today, with no luck. I was even unable
to locate the Mew Gull flock, despite driving around the area extensively.
Weird.
After that unfortunate loss left us with some time that we were going to
spend searching through the gull flock we elided to head to Juanita Bay,
where we found the American x Eurasian Green-winged Teal. Not a lifer, not
even a species, but still a really cool bird!

Good birding!

Kaylin Ingalls, still Black-headed less in Kirkland WA