[Tweeters] Unbelievable / Sad News re: Hawk Owl / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Mon Feb 8 15:47:37 PST 2016

Tweeters -

I have been following this saga/fiasco (along with the other one - Malheur) and as I read your post today with jaw hanging, I sat - dumbfounded!!

That a person could compound an already dreadful and appalling situation by destroying their own personal property confirms that there was more going on than anyone could have forseen or prevented. It is just difficult to understand that everyone doesn't share the same love of nature - or isn't capable of understanding human nature or know how to express frustration/anger in a more constructive manner.

Thanks to all following through on this and keeping us all informed and for the gentle reminders of proper birding behavior and etiquette.

Caryn / Wedgwood