[Tweeters] Green Lake Redpolls

Louis Kreemer lpkreemer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:13:11 PST 2016

Hey Tweeters, today I birded Green Lake. Nice sunny day, with a good number of birds. The redpolls were at their reliable spot, and I counted on average 76 birds. I believe that that’s the whole flock. They were feeding on the Birch catkins as usual. Other than that, there were three Cackling Geese among the Canadas, a pair of Ruddy Ducks, and a Red Breasted Sapsucker. Anyone who’s interested in photos please email me (I have no website and cannot post photos). Spring’s a-coming!

Louis Kreemer,
Seattle