[Tweeters] Binoculars for kids

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 07:10:34 PST 2016

Tweeters,

My cousin's grandchild who is 8 yrs old wanted a binocular for Christmas.
After some searching, I recommended the following (within a budget of more
or less $50.00):

http://www.celestron.com/browse-shop/sport-optics/binoculars/cypress-7x30-porro-binoculars

Unfortunately, he hasn't had a chance to use his new gift yet so don't know
if we hit the mark with the perfect young person's binocular.

Cheers.

Jim

--
Jim Danzenbaker