[Tweeters] New Guy - Skagit Flats & Eide Road Pics

Will Baker willhbaker at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 14:27:00 PST 2016

Hello all,

New to this list. Found out about it when I was asking around about
good sources of info for where the hot spots are for various birds on a
web forum I belong to.

I spent Tuesday poking around up at Rockport in the morning then down on
the Skagit flats in the afternoon and Eide road just before sunset. I
was primarily interested in Baldies since I didn't have any good pics of
them previously, but I love all raptors and owls. I'm recovering from
knee surgery so couldn't walk far from the car otherwise I'd have walked
around Samish Island a little more as I saw a hawk and possibly an owl
out near the dike.

Anyway, here's a link to a flickr album of pics from the day. Enjoy!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskucsmFn

Will